Thursday, March 26, 2015

A Book Review of SHADOWS ON THE TRAIL by John Bradford Branney


 
Click to Order


The seed for Shadows on the Trail sprouted on an early summer morning in 2010 on a northern Colorado ranch when I found a Paleoindian tool made from a red and gray striped rock from a prehistoric rock quarry in Texas. As I stared down at this prehistoric tool made by one of our First Americans, several questions raced through my mind. How did this tool end up in a prehistoric campsite in northern Colorado, five hundred miles to the north of the prehistoric rock quarry? Who made it? What was he or she like? What happened on its journey from Texas to northern Colorado? Since it was impossible for me to ask the Paleoindian who made it, I wrote my own version of his journey.      

The book review for Shadows on the Trail follows.


 
 

 
Click to Order Book in Paperback or e book

No comments:

Post a Comment