Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Purgatory and Light Hidden by Darkness - Only for Catholics?

Order Light Hidden by Darkness
I was raised believing that Purgatory or Limbo exists. From my early Catholic education, priests and nuns pounded the concept into my still friable brain. I had assumed every religion believed in Purgatory or something similar until I started doing research for my new novel Light Hidden by Darkness.



Now that Light Hidden by Darkness is released I am realizing through my readers that Protestants and other religions really don't accommodate the concept of a 'tweener' place between here and Heaven or (and it's a big OR) or between here and Hell.



Here is an article that discusses that Protestants are starting to see the light or not seeing the light, I mean starting to believe in the concept of Purgatory.



Vewwwy interesting!



Check out the link above and the link below, you will be glad you did.
   
Click for the Article

Order Light Hidden by Darkness





No comments:

Post a Comment